Monday, March 9, 2009
Euthanasia Good or Bad?
I honestly don't feel that "mercy" killing is the best way to end someones life. I believe that we should follow our own fate and not let others decide for us. How do you think you would feel if someone kills you with out your consent is that considered murder. How about if the person that has the choice is too anguished to make the right decision. Sometimes the ones stuck with that decision can be ominous and not care about the person. There are many factors that can affect how we think, that is why I believe that humans are not capable of doing the right decisions. If the person insists on you pulling the plug then that is their choice. I would feel that we should respect their decision even if it hurts others. If the injured person said to you to pull the plug in a morosely manner I had to say that person is having secound thoughts of still living. Now if they say it in a imperious manner I am sure they would want you to end their suffering and if you retort I am sure you are just making them angrier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment