We went further down in the investigation and we had surprising answers from the Nurse of the Capulet household. When we asked her what she knew of Romeo's and Juliet's relationship she said,"They truly loved each other, no one else knows that they got married but me and the Friar. Oh the poor thing, when Juliet found out that Romeo was banished she would not stop crying. I tried to sheer her up, to take her mind off Romeo. Seeing the case I tried to convince her to marry Paris, after all it was most certain that she would never see Romeo again." Then came another question, could this have anything to do with Juliet dying the very next day? The Nurse responded "I certainly hope not! I am sure no one killed her other wise her body would of been wounded from a weapon. She is to weak to commit suicide she is still a little girl, she would of dreamed of having a longer life."
So all we learned was that Romeo and Juliet secretly got married with the help of the Friar and the Nurse but how did Romeo find out his wife died? To answer this question we headed to the Montague's and asked Balthasar. His responds was," I saw Juliet's funeral then went to find Romeo and tell him, after all he still loved her very much. At night we came back to the cemetery, I would not dare go in the vault were she lay so I waited outside for Romeo as he went in. After a while I saw the most unexpected person to find in the cemetery at night, the Friar. He did not see me, he was in a rush to go in the vault. Then again he came out he looked frightened and left. It all got to suspicious so I decided to take a look and that is when I found Romeo and Juliet dead. So I reported it to the authorities."
The Prince has announced that there is no punishment to the households other than the loss of Romeo and Juliet. The accused for this crime is none other than the holy Friar! He must of plotted something, all the evidence from the testimonies given by the Nurse and Balthasar lead to him. He married Romeo and Juliet in secret when he all ready knew that their family's were rivals. He never announced the wedding if he wanted peace he would of said something and not risk his connection to the households. He went to the cemetery and left the crime scene as if he did something. Why did he go in there in the first place? Did he know Romeo was going to see Juliet? If he did what was his plan? The more questions there are the guiltier he looks. He had the perfect set up, who would suspect a friar to do such crime. It seems as if the Fair,a trusted man, a holy man, turned into a crazy criminal. Will he find a way to demonstrate his innocence or is he a dead man? I guess time will tell.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete